Request an Appointment
Need Transmission or Car Repair?
Schedule an appointment today!
Your car’s transmission is one of its most important components. It’s absolutely vital for the safe operation of your vehicle. That’s why when things go wrong, you need an experienced professional to provide repairs. AAMCO Transmission and Total Car Care of Salina is here to provide you with auto and transmission repair in Salina, KS. We’re a locally owned auto shop, but we’re still part of the nationally recognized AAMCO family, helping to provide high-quality auto service throughout the United States. We have a team of expertly trained technicians who can diagnose your transmission problem quickly and provide any repairs, rebuilds, or replacements if necessary. Call us today or stop by to learn more about our auto and transmission service in Salina, KS. Schedule an appointment online today!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Transmission Specialists
At our auto shop, we’re able to provide auto and transmission repair in Salina, KS on nearly any vehicle. We have experience working with all makes and models of cars, both foreign and domestic and manual or automatic. We’ll diagnose your transmission issue, fix it, and get you back on the road quickly. And you’ll drive away with a one-year warranty on all new parts. Get in touch with our team today by calling or stopping by, and we’ll make an appointment for your service.
At AAMCO of Salina KS, we’re equipped with some of the best technology available that allows us to accurately diagnose your transmission issues. We use an exclusive multi-point transmission scan, to pinpoint the exact cause of your malfunction. Once we determine the cause, we’ll get started immediately on any needed repairs or replacements. The advanced technology we use is just one thing that sets us apart from the rest of the auto industry. You’ll want to bring your car to our auto shop for all of the following reasons:
In addition to our in-office offerings, we offer the following advantages to our customers:
- Complete Warranty: Every single auto repair we complete for you is backed by a comprehensive warranty.
- Free Towing: When we provide any major auto or transmission repair, we offer free towing service.
- Fleet Maintenance Program: Our local fleet program will help keep your vehicles working and on the road with a warranty that’s comparable to our national fleets.
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostics: Our team is equipped with the latest computer and electrical diagnostics available in the industry. Our exclusive TranScan system will scan your transmission to pinpoint the issue.
- Factory Maintenance: We’ve got a trained and experienced staff who is able to provide all required factory-recommended maintenance to your vehicle.
- Nationwide Presence: We’re locally owned, but we’re part of a nationwide company. This makes us big enough to provide every service you need, but small enough to provide unmatched customer service.
We understand how costly car repairs can be. While we do our best to keep our prices low, we know paying for them can be difficult. Customers who qualify for financing will have access to generous payment plans. If you don’t qualify, we always have coupons available for use on our website. Our financing options apply to all of our repair services, including transmission, radiator, brake, shock, strut, and suspension repair and replacement work. Contact us today to learn more about our services.